AVENA FOODS PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS
Whether developing new products for consumers, or reworking existing product formulations, food and beverage manufacturers are looking for ingredients that offer sustainable, affordable and functional solutions. Avena Purity Protocol Oat Ingredients and Avena Best Pulse and Oat Ingredients meet these requirements, as well as addressing many other consumer concerns:
- Cleaner, simpler ingredient lists
- Food allergies and food sensitivities
- Alternative diets
- Plant-based diets
- Plant-based dairy alternatives
- Regulatory labeling and non-regulatory requirements
- The link between food production and its impact on the environment
- Social media exposés
- A desire to make the world a better place
Oats and pulse ingredients have functional properties that may provide functional solutions to many challenges that food and beverage companies face.
Avena Purity Protocol Oat Ingredients and Avena Best Food Ingredients are:
- functional ingredients
- allergen-friendly (free off all 14 labeled allergens)
- dry-milled, which has a positive impact on environment when compared to wet-milled
Let us help you with your food ingredient challenges. Select your industry category to learn more, or contact us today.
Do you have a project or food ingredient challenge? We’re ready.
For safe, healthy diets and a sustainable world.
News from 2014 November 5, 2014 In Pulse flours to the fore, Jeff Gelski of Food Business News explores…
News from 2013 September to October 2013 The Symposia ‘Pulses as Complementary Ingredients in Cereal-Based Products’ was held at the American…
News from 2012 December 27th, 2012 The Christmas issue of the Western Producer featured an interview with Trudy Heal and…